Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Allotment Till Date (Year 2011)

Hi Welcome you all to my allotment Blog. After moving to a Flat in April 2011. i had discussed with my wife regarding an advetisement we saw in a iron grill. I asked her ''if we can both start growing vegetables' there was green signal from her.

I found that there was an allotment few streets away from my house at Wards Road North (WRN) And Wards Road South(WRS).

I Had sent a mail request to the secretary for WRN that we were interested in the allotment. I didnt get any response till May End. There I thought of sendign another mail, Hurrah Finally I got a reply from the person who manages to meet at the allotment.

I had taken with my wife to meet the person, we met her at her house and we were told that the allotment is behind her house and took us to 3 plots to view. 1 plot was 2 which was held by one Mr Patel and that the Allotment Society was waiting for the response from the person, becaue the allotment was not taken care of. We were advised that w had to clean & grow about atleast 75% of the allotment allocated to us. The next was the allotment 12, which was also held by another person and who not to be seen for the last 6 months. Then we were shown a forest, it has not been used for atleast last 20 or 30 years.

The person advised us to wait till August 1st week to get more inforamtion if we can secure any one of the 3 sites shown to us, we agreed to the offer and returned home hoping we will be allocated one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment